You will find all upcoming events here on Eventbrite.
The sessions will be free, but if successful and I continue to run them, I may make a small charge for them later.
As a starting point, this will be the format of the events.
- I will hold them on Zoom.
- I will keep the length to 120 minutes.
- I will keep the size small initially, maybe just 16 to 20 participants.
- Registration will be via Eventbrite.
- I will run them occasionally on various days and times to allow people from different time zones to participate.
- Each Cafe will be themed on a post from my online blook on Conversational Leadership.
- The series will be in no particular order. The posts I plan to select are ones I think are of particular interest and worthy of conversation.
- Each theme/post will be standalone and you can take part in anyone without having taken part in Cafés earlier in the series.
- Participants will be asked to read the post in my blook a day or two before joining the Café. Posts will never take more than 10 minutes or so to read.
- During the Café, I will start by talking for 15 minutes or so to the theme and then pose one or more questions.
- In the first few Cafés, I will stick to my standard virtual Café format, but after that may experiment a little.
- Typically there will be a few rounds of small group conversations in breakout rooms followed by a whole group conversation.
Possible themes/posts include:
If this is of interest and you are not already registered, please register below and I will keep you informed of future events.
Events will be starting in early March.
This video of an early experiment with Zoom gives you a good idea as to how it works. Don’t try to watch it all – just browse it a little.