You may want to print these off for easy access during the Café.
- Hover your mouse over the viewing window to see the menus
- At the top right-hand corner of the window, there is a toggle button to switch between speaker view and gallery view and also button to enter full-screen mode.
- Don’t use full-screen mode
- At the bottom of the window, note you have two buttons to mute your sound and switch your video on or off and to control your audio and video settings.
- At the bottom of the window click the Participants button and the Chat button.
- This will bring up two side panels that should be self-explanatory.
- One of the?panels lists the participants. At the bottom of this panel, there are two buttons, “Mute Me” and “Raise Hand”.
- The second panel is a text chat panel
- The use of these two panels is hopefully intuitive.
A few key points:
1. While not talking, mute your mike to eliminate background noise and remember to switch it back on again when you start to talk.
2. I have control over your mikes and at times and may switch your mike on or off to help reduce noise.
3. To get my attention use the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of the participants’ panel.